Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting orders for days

when i created my gig i received 8 to 9 orders and i cancelled two of them but now i am not receiveing any orders can anyone tell whats happening

7 Likes

i am new so i am also waiting for order

2 Likes

Try to share your gigs on social media so that you can generate a bit of sales from there. It will improve your gig statistics and then you’ll able to get the regular orders as usual, But remember this isn’t a one day process, it will take time.

1 Like

send buyer requests@elias_dawa

1 Like

i keep sharing gigs in fb groups linked in dribble and twitter but still not working

1 Like

You can’t get orders with sharing on social media.
Try to create your gig for SEO.

2 Likes

what’s SEO
can you tell mean of SEO?

2 Likes

i m new in fiver ,im waiting for order . can you tell me some tips of first order.

1 Like

SEO mean Search engine optimisation, fiverr also have an algorithm to rank gigs

1 Like

thanks…can i ask you a question?

1 Like

Ok I’m here to help you

1 Like

Thankyou @cherboub…how can you help me

I am new and i am also waiting for orders, hope we will get them soon. Good luck!

Can You Please Explain Gig Ranking Algorithm

No one knows exactly what the algorithm is. That isn’t information Fiverr shares with us.

1 Like

But Our Senior Get Idea How Algorithm Actually Works

Search “Fiverr Algorithm” in the search bar. There are lots of theories (none of which are confirmed), but also a lot of responses saying what I just said - No one knows exactly what the algorithm is.

Okay Thanks For You Reply

Try Sharing it in relevant Groups where you can find buyers, Don’t just share the gig link as promotion, try to engage with other group members and develop trust in community then with this way you can generate a bit of sales and always ask your recurring buyers to recommend your services within his social community.

Sharing in social media is not that much effective in my point.Please try to be more clear in you search tags,title and ask your colleagues or friends to place one order to get intial review .It will help you to stand out from many un reviewed profiles.