Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting orders friends

Hai friends, I have started fiverr about a 2 weeks ago…i didnt get any order, is it because of my gigs,is there any problem to share the link here.

5 Likes

Sometime it will take time to get first order. Stay online as much as you can and send buyer request. Hopefully you will get your first order. Thanks

2 Likes

thanku ma friend…thanku for the information

2 Likes

you are always welcome my friend.

2 Likes

my suggestion is to please create 7 gigs first and all are in different category/subcategory

after that use 10 buyer request daily
i got 10 orders in 1st month by using buyer request

it works really

2 Likes

wow…thanks friend…now i have 5 gigs…that means 2 to go…i will create it very soon

1 Like

Hi! How to you apply for a Buyer Request as a new seller? Thank you!

2 Likes

Dear Golak Greetings,
How are you. I am new here and need little help. How to view the gig that I created. Secondly how to send request to the buyer. Guide me please

Regards

Khurram

2 Likes

Buyer request you can apply from seller option in that more option there you will find buyer requests there daily send 10 requests

2 Likes

in seller view you will see title named GIG there you can view your active gigs

1 Like

From where can I get seller mode as nothing appearing except my pic and in the drop down menu I can’t locate gig that I created

1 Like

are you using mobile?

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I do find the Buyer Request section on my seller profile. Everything is grayed out. I wanted to know how to create a buyer request. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Yes sir I am using my cell 5

1 Like

here can u see option to view gig

to create a buyer request switch to buying there is switch option buyer or seller .if you switch to buying u can create buyer request

How to change mode of the screen

Hi! I’m really new to this site and I am a Seller. I am assuming to make a bid on a Buyer request you see a list of requests show up. But mine is totally empty. I want to find requests to make offers on as a Seller, but that section is totally grayed out and empty. I wish I could attach a screenshot.

1 Like

what is visible on buyer request depends on what your gigs category are on for example if someone posts buyer req on graphic design category if u have a gig in that category than only you will be able to see that request did u get it?

Ah I see, my gig is logo design, so this means nobody has made a request on the buyer side for this gig that’s why I don’t see anything?

1 Like