Not getting orders friends

amtipstricks

my suggestion is to please create 7 gigs first and all are in different category/subcategory

after that use 10 buyer request daily

i got 10 orders in 1st month by using buyer request

it works really

wow…thanks friend…now i have 5 gigs…that means 2 to go…i will create it very soon

Sometime it will take time to get first order. Stay online as much as you can and send buyer request. Hopefully you will get your first order. Thanks

Dear Golak Greetings,

How are you. I am new here and need little help. How to view the gig that I created. Secondly how to send request to the buyer. Guide me please

Regards

Khurram

Dear Golak Greetings,

How are you. I am new here and need little help. How to view the gig that I created. Secondly how to send request to the buyer. Guide me please

Regards

Khurram

in seller view you will see title named GIG there you can view your active gigs

Buyer request you can apply from seller option in that more option there you will find buyer requests there daily send 10 requests

Thanks for your response. I do find the Buyer Request section on my seller profile. Everything is grayed out. I wanted to know how to create a buyer request. Thank you again!

Thanks for your response. I do find the Buyer Request section on my seller profile. Everything is grayed out. I wanted to know how to create a buyer request. Thank you again!

to create a buyer request switch to buying there is switch option buyer or seller .if you switch to buying u can create buyer request

to create a buyer request switch to buying there is switch option buyer or seller .if you switch to buying u can create buyer request

Hi! I’m really new to this site and I am a Seller. I am assuming to make a bid on a Buyer request you see a list of requests show up. But mine is totally empty. I want to find requests to make offers on as a Seller, but that section is totally grayed out and empty. I wish I could attach a screenshot.

Hi! I’m really new to this site and I am a Seller. I am assuming to make a bid on a Buyer request you see a list of requests show up. But mine is totally empty. I want to find requests to make offers on as a Seller, but that section is totally grayed out and empty. I wish I could attach a screenshot.

what is visible on buyer request depends on what your gigs category are on for example if someone posts buyer req on graphic design category if u have a gig in that category than only you will be able to see that request did u get it?

what is visible on buyer request depends on what your gigs category are on for example if someone posts buyer req on graphic design category if u have a gig in that category than only you will be able to see that request did u get it?

Ah I see, my gig is logo design, so this means nobody has made a request on the buyer side for this gig that’s why I don’t see anything?

Ah I see, my gig is logo design, so this means nobody has made a request on the buyer side for this gig that’s why I don’t see anything?

exactly be patient stay online more because your clients are not onlly from ur country so wen ur sleeping sometimes there are ppl requesting.so one of my secret to get initial orders i had stayed online longer…and sometime that category buyer wont put req at all that doesnt mean ur device has fault

exactly be patient stay online more because your clients are not onlly from ur country so wen ur sleeping sometimes there are ppl requesting.so one of my secret to get initial orders i had stayed online longer…and sometime that category buyer wont put req at all that doesnt mean ur device has fault

One other question: I just saw a bunch of buyer request populate on my seller page but when I navigated away and navigate back they all disappeared. Is that a bug or something common that happens?

One other question: I just saw a bunch of buyer request populate on my seller page but when I navigated away and navigate back they all disappeared. Is that a bug or something common that happens?

one chance buyer can cancel their request,another chance its filled ,even i experience such thing .iam not sure it is bug

Dear Golak Greetings,

Regards

Khurram

@khurram_maximo So you are new seller here. Well to view your active GIGs you should go to your profile by clicking Profile Picture. There you can see your profile details along with active GIG you have. To see details in your GIG you can navigate the “Gigs” menu item top of the seller dashboard.

If you click More > Buyer Requests of the top navigation menu, you can see the buyer request based on your gig category. There you can send 10 active buyer request per day. So only apply what you can do.

Hope you understand.

Archived