Fiverr Community Forum

Not Getting Orders from last 40 days. please Guide me on this issue

Hello Folks,
I am working on a fiverr platform from last 3 years. I faced Ups and downs which is part of a freelancing career but from the last 40 days my Fiverr profile is completely down and many other sellers are complaining the same issue. Can Experts check my profile and Suggest me changes. I will be thankful to You Peoples. And what is Rollout=true in Url? I am also confused about this. Thanks

My Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/haris_designs?up_rollout=true
Best Regards,
Haris

2 Likes

Hello Haris my friend. I have checked your account and you have already delivered a order 4 days ago. Please update your profile. I think you have given a link in your description area and Fiverr does not allow it. Please reveal…

1 Like

Good morning,

I noticed the same thing as Dotadesign. Another thing you may wish to do is to have someone help you with the grammar on your page and have someone with sales expertise optimize your listings.

The grammar should be a pretty easy fix. Lots of people can do that for you inexpensively, or you could handle it yourself.

The sales part is tricky. Here’s where I would start:

Fiverr is an awesome place to do business but it is super competitive. There are probably hundreds of people doing Wordpress design here. The question you need to answer on every page is, “Why should a buyer order from you instead of ordering a different Gig?”

If you can do that, I bet you’ll find your sales will start flowing again.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for checking my profile. i have no link in description you can check it but still i am getting this error.

I don’t have any link in description. :frowning:

This issue is fixed. Thank You

1 Like

What is “up_rollout=true” In URL?

1 Like

I know you don’t have the link in your description. But it was in the past and you have removed it, but unlikely you have not saved it correctly. try to do the important things said by @andrewvittoria

1 Like

I am happy to heard your problem has been solved!

1 Like

It’s nothing to be worry. It is displaying on all sellers urls. Just checked the below post and there you will find your answer.

1 Like

Me personally, I always play around with my Gig Title, Description and Keywords to find what’s hot right now. After 48-72hrs of a change I look at the Analytics. If it goes up I’m making progress, and if it goes down I need to keep trying. Reinvent yourself!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion but sometimes gig editing can destroy your Whole struggle. This formula is best for non-performing Gigs.

1 Like

It’s better than doing nothing, and right now it seems to be in the process of destroying itself. Good luck!

Recent Delivery 4 days

1 Like

This can be really helpful a lot

1 Like

I will try it surely!

I have the same issue. Not getting any queries from 22 days. Only 1 order in queue at the moment

1 Like