Not getting orders from last three months. My gigs are not shown in search

mark857

I request you to please check my profile and my gigs and tell me if there is any thing wrong. i am level 2 seller. i was going well on fiverr but from last three months, suddenly new orders stopped. i received some orders from my regular buyers but not a single new buyer. my gigs are not shown in search.

fiverr is my primary source of income from last one year. but now i am much worried. Please help…

Thanks

If you posting this you will get flame by others, they would said it’s your problem while you do not get sales and Fiverr is just a platform, no promise, blah blah blah. Overall end up the problem is YOU. 🙂

I’m TRS and I’m having problem getting new order from new buyer since August, it’s maybe Fiverr new gig filtering, or their new processing fee, the new Promotion Ads, but I able to see my gig on search result. Maybe August & September are dry months and people just don’t need our services, yet.

Hopefully Oct sales will get back on track.

Good Luck!

Fiverr doubled their fee for buyers in July, this without notician.

As a regular buyer for 1 Gig custom orders, I was unexpected confronted with a huge price increase of 100% transaction-fee for buyers.

Buying used to be free for buyers, as it is anywhere in the world, it was only the provider of items/services who payed the fee.
Than Fiverr asked 10% fee ($ 0,50), and since july 2016 they ask 20% fee ($ 1,-) from the buyer ! !
Many buyers now has resignated, or search combined deals to avoid these costs.
What hapüpens with 1 Gig ($ 5,-) custom order,
seller pays $1,- , buyer pays $ 1,- and PayPal earns on exchangerate and transaction-fee ($ 0,35 from which Paypal repays Fiverr 15 %)

But as buyer sometimes no time or no aternative, so I go on with Fiverr, but very very selective (Have bought over 250 Gigs)

Okay I don’t get one thing, why only top sellers are going to get “Promoted Gigs” advantage only. This will help them to get more sales which is good, but on the other hand, it will get harder for the new comers to get orders. Fiverr should consider a system to help new comers/new talents to come on-board to bring service/offer varieties, it will definitely benefit customers. My point does not include fake sellers or those who confuse buyers with stupid offers.

That’s probably a main issue of getting new buyers since August of my gig. Some sellers out there will said Fiverr just a platform and we shouldn’t complain about that. If you’re not happy or unsatisfy with that, just leave or go to alternative site.

That’s what make me feel weird and sad.

Archived