Not Getting Orders.How can I get Orders?

redwan_wpexpert

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 11:28 PM, kawser_ali said:

you need to share your gig in social media. must be quora.

Social media shares are most likely not going to bring you any sales.

So YOU are one of the reasons why I see random Fiverr gigs on Quora? It just makes the user experience worse, and people see them as spam. 

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 11:36 PM, kawser_ali said:

you need to share your gig in social media. must be quora. You need to active in fiverr and forum 24 hour. Every 1 hour you need to check buyer request and send proposal to get order and reviews

No. Just no. Staying active on Fiverr all the time will have zero impact on your getting jobs. Staying active of the forum will also have zero chance of getting jobs. There is no such thing as gig rank, and the reason you can’t get work is because you are in a sector with literally hundreds of thousands of other sellers who are selling the exact same service as you are.

Unlimited revisions means “I don’t know what I am doing and even if I have infinite attempts to get this right, I can’t.”

You say you have over 400 completed jobs, but your profile only says three. Telling me that I “will come back again and again” just sounds dumb. Most people only have one or two websites, why on earth would they come back again? The only logical reason would be to complain!

Don’t send buyer requests to everything, only to jobs you know that you are the best candidate for.

You need to stand out if you want to get jobs. Your gigs looks exactly the same as the hundreds of thousands of other sellers. Why would they choose you? That is what you need to put in your gig. Show what you can do, show what you have done. Don’t tell me. Show me. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

you need to share your gig in social media. must be quora. You need to active in fiverr and forum 24 hour. Every 1 hour you need to check buyer request and send proposal to get order and reviews

No. Just no. Staying active on Fiverr all the time will have zero impact on your getting jobs. Staying active of the forum will also have zero chance of getting jobs. There is no such thing as gig rank, and the reason you can’t get work is because you are in a sector with literally hundreds of thousands of other sellers who are selling the exact same service as you are.

Unlimited revisions means “I don’t know what I am doing and even if I have infinite attempts to get this right, I can’t.”

You say you have over 400 completed jobs, but your profile only says three. Telling me that I “will come back again and again” just sounds dumb. Most people only have one or two websites, why on earth would they come back again? The only logical reason would be to complain!

Don’t send buyer requests to everything, only to jobs you know that you are the best candidate for.

You need to stand out if you want to get jobs. Your gigs looks exactly the same as the hundreds of thousands of other sellers. Why would they choose you? That is what you need to put in your gig. Show what you can do, show what you have done. Don’t tell me. Show me.

I understand your displeasure about common misconceptions and I agree with every single word on your message. But don’t you think it would be better if you calm down a little bit? I feel like I’m being reprimanded even though the message is not directed at me at all. 😅

• Like 4

On 3/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, furippaa said:

I understand your displeasure about common misconceptions and I agree with every single word on your message. But don’t you think it would be better if you calm down a little bit? I feel like I’m being reprimanded even though the message is not directed at me at all. 😅

I get a little frustated when I see the same things being done wrong over and over when there is a wealth of advice here that is ripe for the taking… but they don’t. :roll_eyes: 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...