Fiverr Community Forum

Not Getting Orders.How can I get Orders?

I have created my fivrerr account on May but I am not getting any orders how can I get order

12 Likes

you need to share your gig in social media. must be quora. You need to active in fiverr and forum 24 hour. Every 1 hour you need to check buyer request and send proposal to get order and reviews

6 Likes

Don’t upset. Stay active on fiverr and share your gig your social media . Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion I will try to keep active in fiverr as well as in the forum

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion i am sharing my gigs in social media

1 Like

How many hours you stay active per day? Try to make attractive gigs and try to stay online as much as you can.

2 Likes

try to increase your gig quality, stay on fiverr and also send buyer request with a right way

3 Likes

the same situation is facing by me also .but the thing is that you should not lose your hope in fiver.it was a great and trusted company.you should be very active in each and every hour.

2 Likes

If you have clients on other platform or directly, try inviting them on Fiverr through referral program. He would get discount and you will earn Fiverr credit too.

3 Likes

Stay Online 12-24hrs, share your gig on social media, send buyer request, Answer Question on Quora in ur niches (do not paste link on quora, but bridge page) Tell your friends and family about your services. Get first Order, and review for a Job well done.

Social media shares are most likely not going to bring you any sales.

So YOU are one of the reasons why I see random Fiverr gigs on Quora? It just makes the user experience worse, and people see them as spam.

1 Like

Make your gigs Better and don’t lose hope

1 Like

Stay login minimum 14/15 hour in fiverr & fiverr forum.try to give more & more times in fiverr forum.Reading Their blogs,comments & try to reply them.& not to do spamming in social media.
Thanks
Raahim Nayem
Shopify Developer

promote your gig through social media

1 Like

god bless you brother

2 Likes

First of all you need to decorate your GIG as fiverr recommed as your service, then chiling with fiverr community and bid the buyer request as possible. I hope you will get the job very soon

Thank you

1 Like

Use short gig title with SEO friendly, use your keyword as close as possible. use proper category and tags, Description will be Fiverr Search engine friendly, if everything will be okay, now just keep patience and send buyer request everyday. Stay online. you will start getting order. All the best.

Active all the time you can be possible to online in here…put good quality photos and videos on your gigs, make your gig attractive and put buyer request as you can.

1 Like

No. Just no. Staying active on Fiverr all the time will have zero impact on your getting jobs. Staying active of the forum will also have zero chance of getting jobs. There is no such thing as gig rank, and the reason you can’t get work is because you are in a sector with literally hundreds of thousands of other sellers who are selling the exact same service as you are.

Unlimited revisions means “I don’t know what I am doing and even if I have infinite attempts to get this right, I can’t.”

You say you have over 400 completed jobs, but your profile only says three. Telling me that I “will come back again and again” just sounds dumb. Most people only have one or two websites, why on earth would they come back again? The only logical reason would be to complain!

Don’t send buyer requests to everything, only to jobs you know that you are the best candidate for.

You need to stand out if you want to get jobs. Your gigs looks exactly the same as the hundreds of thousands of other sellers. Why would they choose you? That is what you need to put in your gig. Show what you can do, show what you have done. Don’t tell me. Show me.

3 Likes

I understand your displeasure about common misconceptions and I agree with every single word on your message. But don’t you think it would be better if you calm down a little bit? I feel like I’m being reprimanded even though the message is not directed at me at all. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes