Not Getting Orders ? Impressionas and Clicks

sanmeet

Hello All
i am Seller here from past 4 years. i was doing good. But from 4 to 5 months my all gigs are not getting impressions and clicks, impressions rate is very low. i am not getting any order.
How to rank my gigs higher that they can show up on Fiverr Search result. ?

I also demoted Level 2 to Level 1 😦
I am serious to working on Fiverr, Can any one please take a look on my Page, Gigs, Reviews etc and let me know what i have to renew and update. because my end i have done all things right.

Thanks in Advance 🙂

Hello All

i am Seller here from past 4 years. i was doing good. But from 4 to 5 months my all gigs are not getting impressions and clicks, impressions rate is very low. i am not getting any order.

I also demoted Level 2 to Level 1 😦

I am serious to working on Fiverr, Can any one please take a look on my Page, Gigs, Reviews etc and let me know what i have to renew and update. because my end i have done all things right.

Thanks in Advance 🙂

You can “rank your gig higher” in the search results by delivering high-quality work, delivering that work on time, and earning positive reviews.

You can “rank your gig higher” in the search results by delivering high-quality work, delivering that work on time, and earning positive reviews.

Thanks for response mate, But can you suggest me for now how to getting orders ? because i am not getting orders.

Instead of social media where we can promote our gigs.

You’re going to have to figure that out on you own. If you’ve done your customer and market research, you would know where you need to market and promote your gigs.

You’re in business. You are a freelancer. Do the work yourself; don’t ask us to do it for you.

thanks for your suggestion.But could you please tell me how should i get the order because it is very difficult…Thanks

thanks for your suggestion.But could you please tell me how should i get the order because it is very difficult…Thanks

Your questions have already been answered on the forums hundreds of times. Please read the forums for the information you seek. It is not hard to find.

Your questions have already been answered on the forums hundreds of times. Please read the forums for the information you seek. It is not hard to find.

sir,

can i see the time when the buyer upload his request?

sir,

sir,

No, time stamps are not shown with buyer requests in the BR section. Fiverr has chosen to show only the day/date that the request was posted.

can i send seller request as buyer request?

is it against the rule of fiver?

yes or no

No, you cannot. It is against the rules, and Fiverr will remove your “ad”, and, in some cases, may even ban you from the site for spamming the BR section.

Only buyers should be posting BR requests.

You’re going to have to figure that out on you own. If you’ve done your customer and market research, you would know where you need to market and promote your gigs.

You’re in business. You are a freelancer. Do the work yourself; don’t ask us to do it for you.

i didn’t asked you to do it for me. i am generally making discussion here. if you dont want to ans that then simply do not response.

I put that question because social media for promotion is not best idea for me. so its a general discussion. take it easy man.

Hi all!!

I am new here. I went through all the response given by members here. I am also facing the same issue of not getting orders though there are decent impressions on my gigs. It has been more than 6 months since i registered on the site. It is a humble request to anyone, to check my profile and gigs and let me know what to improve and how to do it.

I am a creative professional with 10 years of work experience from New Delhi, India but new to Fiverr. I am forwarding screenshot of my gigs and link to my profile. Kindly guide.

[Gigs|690x252]
(upload://8nnZeojk6h82Y9b7mo3psubVSBf.jpg)

Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/annkur0984

• 7 months later...

You’re totally right.

January is terrible. Just few orders from regular buyers. Also impressions and clicks are goes down 😐

January is terrible

I am top sale offline. For me its normal u cannot get sale online or offline at the end of the year and start of the year. Its happen all the world. If u want, u must double your work.

Archived