NOT getting orders on account

besto_designer

Welcome back.

Now try to complete 10 bids daily and share your gigs to your social channels and try to pass the maximum time of the day in the Fiverr forum.

I hope you will get job.

Thank you

Have a good day

" try to pass the maximum time of the day in the Fiverr forum." can you tell me why on the Fiverr forum? and how will it affect my account

Forum has nothing to do with orders and sales.

Sending 10 BR daily doesn’t guarantee anything.

You could wait for months/year before first order after you start being more proactive.

Sharing your GIGs to social media means nothing if potential buyers are not visiting your social media.

" try to pass the maximum time of the day in the Fiverr forum." can you tell me why on the Fiverr forum? and how will it affect my account

fiverr forum post read, replay, post create is very important for seller. Here has many member always active in forum. And there daily reading time is 10+ hours. DO you know why they are active in forum?

fiverr forum post read, replay, post create is very important for seller. Here has many member always active in forum. And there daily reading time is 10+ hours. DO you know why they are active in forum?

DO you know why they are active in forum?

Because they do not have orders they need to work on.

DO you know why they are active in forum?

Are you sure.

I know some member in forum. There level 2, level 1 and top rated. So do you want to let us there are no job?

We come to the forum to talk with other sellers, not to get orders. There’s only one seller I’ve seen post that they’ve gotten a job from the forum (one single job) after being on here for many YEARS.

The forum is not the place to go to look for sales. It’s filled with sellers and typically angry buyers coming to vent about their problems. Essentially, people who are not looking to purchase gigs.

Archived