Fiverr Forum

Not getting orders on my profile

Hlo experts.I am level two seller.I am fiverr member since 2015.But for last two months i am not even getting orders.Experts kindly help me in this regard.here’s my gig link.
https://www.fiverr.com/angles_design

Hi

I am not an expert in graphic design, but I can offer a useful piece of advice: it is always good to promote your gigs outside of Fiverr, e.g. through your social media and through relevant forums where you don’t directly advertise but where you can offer advice on graphic design for example.

Because there are so many talented people offering graphic design on Fiverr, it is practically very difficult for one to get too many orders I think by waiting and just relying on Fiverr search to get discovered by potential buyers.

I hope that helped
best wishes for sales

happyspace

Hi.Thanks.I will be highly obliged if you can provide me potential social media groups links or pages links where my promotion will work.Thanks :slight_smile:

This may be of interest to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

I decided to take November off last month. I got online once to transfer money from the month before. I didn’t pause my gig i just didn’t feel like working.

In return i didn’t get one order, not even a message from a potential client. December rolls around and i get back to work. Strangely enough my gig is on the first page, i google searched my name and found that someone blogged about me in an article. Then just like that i got 8 orders in 2 weeks time.

Fiverr is a difficult riddle to solve.