Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting orders ! Please help me out

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m new here but have read more than 100+ article on it. Experts suggested that you’ll have to use your creative mind and use that BR feature. As you already have some reviews, write an effective BR, mention those carefully what they want, give them solution in the first line and you’ll get orders.
Thanks
Ayon

1 Like

thanks a lot bro… anything else?

Hi, I recently became a level one seller and had to face the same problem. But then I researched why this is happening and found an interesting but little bit crazy idea. It was said that, due to the change in group of competitors (now you have to compete with level one sellers) and targeting customer category we have to increase our pricing according to the level. So I did it and worked well. So find the average pricing in your category and change accordingly. I don’t know whether it will work for you same as with me but better to try it. Thank you.

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. That should be work

1 Like

Great… many many thanks for your valuable comments.

Yes, I will try it. It’s may be solved my problems like her.

If I edit my gig price now, will it create any effects on my gig rank?

No problem. It is a great pleasure to help you. Just post here if it worked well. Then anyone can get the idea when they face this problem.

2 Likes

Sure, Did you change your pricing?

No, I have changed pricing several time but still in the first page. But better to check whether your gig is appearing in the search results after editing. If not cantact help and support after waiting for a day and inform them the issue. The will fix it within hours.

Really you are so helpful… thanks again.

1 Like

Yes. I had to change the pricing when I couldn’t control the flow of orders time to time.

1 Like

Okay, i changed my price, if it does work sure i will comments & help others

Nice solution for Buyer request.

Try to active more than 18+ hours in a day and send buyer request properly. I think you will be success in fiverr. All the best.

1 Like