Not getting orders since 20 days

mohsinshafee

Please check my Gigs , I’m no getting orders since last 20 days

Have you been doing any marketing and promotion (other than social media)? What have you been DOING in the last 20 days to tell people about your gigs, and convince them to hire you? Sitting around, waiting for orders, is NOT going to bring you more orders. You need to take the time to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you.

Have you been doing any marketing and promotion (other than social media)? What have you been DOING in the last 20 days to tell people about your gigs, and convince them to hire you? Sitting around, waiting for orders, is NOT going to bring you more orders. You need to take the time to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you.

OK, Thanks a lot Brother

How can we contact our customers?

How do you think you could do this?

Determine who your customers are, study their wants and needs, and then go to where they are located, and tell them about your services. I’m not going to provide you all of the answers just so you don’t have to do your own market research.

How do you think you could do this?

Determine who your customers are, study their wants and needs, and then go to where they are located, and tell them about your services. I’m not going to provide you all of the answers just so you don’t have to do your own market research.

Thanks but my answer is on fiverr we can not contact anyone to get us work. I dont know it completely.

Thanks but my answer is on fiverr we can not contact anyone to get us work. I dont know it completely.

Why are you confining your ideas to Fiverr. Your customers may not even be on Fiverr. This is why you go out into the world (online and off) and reach out to them. We call that marketing. You are allowed to market your gig to bring in new customers.

Why are you confining your ideas to Fiverr. Your customers may not even be on Fiverr. This is why you go out into the world (online and off) and reach out to them. We call that marketing. You are allowed to market your gig to bring in new customers.

oh thanks now I got it. I dont know about marketing but now I will apply it. Thanks

oh thanks now I got it. I dont know about marketing but now I will apply it. Thanks

I dont know about marketing but now I will apply it.

Then now might be a good time to learn how to market. There are plenty of books about marketing in libraries and book stores, and plenty of articles about it online.

Archived