Not Getting Orders Since i have joined Fiverr

wardah_liaqat

I have been a seller since May 2020. I did my best to promote my Gigs through social media, regular checking buyers request, etc. I got no order since I have joined Fiverr. Please suggest measures to improve my Gigs and suggest ways to get my first order.

Hi,

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Hi,

You joined Fiverr and you can imagine a lot of other people did that same thing. Currently, due to the situation around the world, there is a huge amount of people looking for job and some income, while on the other end the demand for services is decreasing as people are struggling to keep their business even open and operational.

It is a hard time for all and if you are interested in succeeding on Fiverr it will require patience.

What you can do is if you have free time and you wish to focus on improving your GIG, go through replies made from long term sellers here on Fiverr forum since they do give a lot of constructive and beneficial suggestions to improve your visibility.

And also use free time to gain other skills or improve the skills you already have.

Please respond to buyer request with a unique note addressing them, not general note, and do not send offers if it is not in your skills field.

I wish you a good Fiverr experience. Take care.

Thank you 🙂

I have been a seller since May 2020. I did my best to promote my Gigs through social media, regular checking buyers request, etc. I got no order since I have joined Fiverr. Please suggest measures to improve my Gigs and suggest ways to get my first order.

I am seeing your gig image is not attractive. I think a attractive gig design can bring you more orders.

Archived