Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting orders! Why?

Giving proper time, Sending offers to buyers request, gigs impressions and view also going good but not getting orders? Why??? help me plz.

2 Likes

How about your gigs buddy? Buyers always go for eye catching and professional gigs. Gigs must be design with high quality images and your descriptions must be 100% matching to the topics.

3 Likes

Gigs also going well, Impressions ,views getting high day by day

Impressions directly affect with the list. How is your impression rate? I mean how is the impression rate of your best gig?

Its round about 900.

oh buddy. most of listed designers have 100k - 200k impressions for single gig. Your figure is not enough to rank your profile. Please follow some tips in this forum to increase your impressions :blush: :blush: :innocent: :innocent: Good luck buddy

Oh ok ok. thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is also low traffic du to carona virus every city is lockdown in world wide. So that why people are not getting orders.

3 Likes

Yep. In this time period this reason heavily affected to the orders.

1 Like

A common problem to new members like you is that they don’t get any buyers. Here are a few reasons:

• There are a lot of gigs offering the same services as yours
• There have better advertisement
• You are not active on Fiverr
â—‹ Covid-19 (Corona Virus)

If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I do and I recommend you to do too:

If you don’t get any orders, update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs once it appears again.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (probably the best), tips on the forum I really
recommend:

If you still have any questions, instead of asking, you could just type it in the search bar of the forum. There will probably be someone else who asked the same question before you.

2 Likes

Yes i am also in to much tention.

1 Like

same here. Everything going wrong.

1 Like

:mask:It might be due to corona Lockdown
:ocean: orders might flood after corona Lockdown.
:framed_picture: Portfolio need to be improve
Try putting a neat video. That will improve the chance of sales.
Try uploading a PDf portfolio too
Connect fivver with your dribble and Behance portfolio.
Analyse your Gig.
Make a nice thumbnail for your Gig.

1 Like

Simply keep patience

1 Like

Due to the current world situation

1 Like

thanks to all of you… hope for the best for all