Not getting orders!

photoshop001

I had created my id last month yet i haven’t got any order. My niche is photoshop(graphic designing)

. im a professional graphic designer. i would like to serve for my customers on fiverr. please some one help me to get orders. For first 20 customers I will give offer of “BUY 2 AND GET 1 FREE”. I promise 100% satisfaction for work you get and what you are paying for! PLEASE CONTACT ME ! HURRY #GETIT

• 2 weeks later...

You also need to keep in mind that there are hundreds of other sellers here on Fiverr selling the EXACT same services that you are. To be successful, you need to find a way to stand out from the rest. Just because you’re another designer among those hundreds does not mean that you are guaranteed instant success. Stand out. Work hard. Prove your skills are worth buyer investment. And promote, promote, promote.

Guest smartgroupvn

I think you should try to PR yourself. You know, your works are wonderful but if you don’t show it, nobody know that. Good luck, guy 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the problem is inadequate promotion. You need to promote your gigs heavily for you to start getting orders. You might want to start by creating a Facebook fan page and getting REAL Facebook likes ■■■■■■/r6Z0IS and then creating a Twitter Account and getting REAL Twitter Followers ■■■■■■/lD0US7. When you get all these ready, then you can start promoting your gigs to them.

Archived