Not getting promoted to level 1

dhanraj1994

Level 1 Guidelines: You’ve been active on the site for 30 days and completed at least 10 orders while maintaining excellent ratings and a great track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level 1. At this Level, you’ll gain additional features making it easier for you to offer more advanced services and generate a higher income.

• 2 months later...

Sometimes it doesn’t happen instantly. But don’t worry, if you have met all the criteria to be promoted, you WILL BE promoted. Just be patient. 🙂

If you are absolutely positive you have met ALL criteria in order to be promoted to Level 1, and have not been moved up to Level 1 within about a week of meeting the criteria, contact customer support.

Just let them know you believe you have met all of the criteria to be promoted to Level 1, but have not been promoted yet and it has been a week (or however long it’s been).

• 1 month later...
Guest bbattye

I am going to get 1500 dollars in my fiver account. It all started with one of my gigs which is I will give you a book plot and plan for $5. Than someone ordered it and after I asked if I can write each book in the series for $100 and she said yes! And there will be 15 books in the series! Also if you want to check out my gigs, type in bbattye in the search.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got this email: Hello namk07a3!

You have successfully connected to The Official Fiverr Forum. Welcome!.

For your reference:

You can login the Forum at http://forum.fiverr.com/ with your Fiverr username & password . Here is your information:

Username: namk07a3

Email: namk07a3@gmail.com

I can’t wait to start reading your posts. Talk to you soon!

Jess E. (aka “jesseagan” on the forum)

But i dont know how to chat with him :((

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not promoted yet. Joined fiverr 30 days ago, 12 completed orders (all in time), 9 positiove revues, 1 cancelation or 7% cancelation ratio because of buyer said “oops I don’t need it anymore” and 100% positive that’s what my profile says. Is that enough for level1? Is promotion automatic or moderated?

• 3 weeks later...

Hii,

I have been with Fiverr for more than 30 days,

0 cancellation,

18 orders completed,

100% positive reviews (with 13 rated positive, 5 non-rated).

According to the guidelines, I should be a Level 1 seller already! When/how will the leveling up happen?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived