Not Getting proper buyer request

rih794

Hey everyone
New seller in fiverr… 🙂 I need to know something about buyer request. In my buyer section I always get request about javascript/php related work like bugfixes. But I’m a front-end web developer. My gigs are psd to html, landing page. Why don’t I get any front-end buyer request?? Why all of them are bug fixes?? Though I had a gig named bug fixing. Already I have deleted that gig. till now I don’t get any front-end request in my buyer section. All I get is javascript/php bug fixes…Can anyone tell me why this is happening & what should I do?

Already one month has gone. Please help me out ! ! ! 😦

The requests you find in the buyer requests section are coming through the Categories you gigs belong to. For example I have a gig in Business Cards category and I get the requests from the people who are in the need of business stationery and using the same category to post their requests.
In your case kindly recheck your gig category and matadata of your gig. Secondly you can find and switch to any other category you think your potential buyers can select at the time of posting the requests.
Hope it helps. Let me know if anything is not clear yet. Thank you.

@satchreedesigns I think I have done these things right. This is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/rih794

Will you please tell me what’s the problem?

Thanks for your help & eagerly waiting for your reply 🙂

I Notice a strange thing

most of buyer post their request in other category for example if he/she need wordpress website design their is 40%-20% possibility that he/she post in

programming and tech > other and same rule apply on each category other subcategory

instead of focusing on buyer request trying to promote gig is better I think

Archived