Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting responses to buyer request sent

I receive quite many buyer requests. But when I send responses none get accepted. Please help me with that.

I sent a support request in Fiverr helpdesk panel, but didn’t get any response from them

I am unable to understand where I am going wrong which is stopping me from getting responses to the submitted offers.
PLEASE HELP ME!! :sob:

Regards
Aalia My Fiverr Profile

3 Likes

Hey! You have done nothing wrong. You have to be patient and just keep waiting. Some might write back, some not. Wish you good luck and hopefully get some orders soon. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

That’s how it is. Most new sellers take 100 to 300 requests to get noticed from what I’ve gathered. May I also remind you that there’s nearly 200000 logo designers on Fiverr, 100k+ of which are all active at the same time during this pandemic, so your chances of getting an order or reply are always slim, no matter what.

3 Likes

Same situation here but don’t worry
let us wait for a good time.

3 Likes

Replay in the best way possible on move to the next offer.

1 Like

Thanks Buddy. But, Is there any way to send winning offers to the buyer requests I like?

I really don’t know because I’m newbie too.
I would recommend to write normal to your buyer. There are no winning tactics.
Maybe it helps if you imagine you are the buyer. To which offer would you rather answer?
So write normally without cheating or any tactics. The honest way is the best and most sustainable in a long run.
But this just my opinion. Better ask someone with more experience.
I wish you good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like