Not getting sales/suggestions needed

Hey Everyone,
I’ve been in fiverr for a while now but I added a gig few days ago.And still I’m not getting any sales.Can you guys please take a look on my profile and gigs and suggest if there are any room for improverment?Any type of suggestions is appreciated.Thanks.

Here is my profile link - https://www.fiverr.com/intesers

Your gig looks great. I also like your profile introduction. The only thing I would change is your profile picture. Smile :).

If you just added the gig, give it some time. It takes time to get going.

Maybe think of some other gigs you can add. Focus on buyer request and see if you can land a job there.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. :slight_smile:

Dear Intesers:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I concur with my American colleague that you should smile. Your goal is to make Buyers feel they know, like, and trust you.
Your log line: “Web Designer” is far too generic. Come up with something cool that makes you stand out.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I enjoy the logic and structure of coding and also appreciate the creative side. I enjoy making nice, clean and responsive websites that suit your needs. I emphasize clean coding. I specialize in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. If you’re looking for a passionate designer for your project, please Get in Touch! -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

Please note that your profile text and gig descriptions are rife with spacing errors, which works against you, especially given that if these types of errors appear in your code, it will not work properly.

As a technical person, you should pay particular attention to this post:

Hopefully you will re-work your FAQs with this information in mind. Please note: if your answer to a FAQ is, “No,” you should probably re-word the question AND the answer to give a more positive response.

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

thanks a lot for your suggestions.I will fix the errors