Not Getting Sales!

kazitasnim

I’m here (fiverr.com) from May’16, I received my first order 2 months ago and right now I have 7 gigs.

I’ve done some seo work and I’m geting views and impressions.The problem is that i still have no sale.

Can you please give me any advice that can really help me to improve this frustrating situation??? I’ll be really thankful.

Have a nice day!!

Dear Kazitasnim:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line: Your Satisfaction is my Priority

This is generic. I’d suggest you come up with something snappy and engaging.

*Your profile image: This generic cartoon probably does not help you. I’d suggest a photo of you smiling.

• Your profile text:

I’m an enthusiastic web developer specializing in WordPress theme development and WordPress theme customization. I provide a professional and individual approach to my projects, with the best balance of quality and price.

This is also generic and should be re-written. Think seriously about hiring a copy writer to help you.

• Gig Title: I will install wordpress theme exactly as demo

Again, this should be re-written. I don’t have specific suggestions, but I don’t know what you’re talking about here. What is “exactly as demo”?

• Gig Description:

If you’ve bought yourself a great WordPress theme, but you don’t know how to install it or you don’t have enough time, that’s where I come in!

I see no reason to advertise a turn-around time of 12 hours, because you live on a round planet. (Plus, Fiverr says your average delivery time is 17 hours.)

Bottom line: you should hire a copy writer to make this more appealing.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3. The ones you’ve provided are generic and boring.

Gig Extras:
You don’t have any. You should offer some – whatever’s appropriate for this gig.

Gig Packages:
Ditto.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived