Not Getting the level status

raj2016

Hi everyone,
I got my level one status as soon as I completed my 10 orders but I committed a mistake of asking for direct payment from one of the buyer and it hurts me badly as I lost my level one status.

When I contacted Customer Support… they told me that I can get my level status back by doing hard work and gaining some good reviews.

And I worked same way as I completed over 70 orders and all are with excellent rating (some of them never reviewed ).

The question is…Will I ever get my level status back or I have to work without it…??

Without level status I think I can never get good number of projects.

You can check my reviews…they are great.

Can anyone please help me on this I am really broken right now…thanks

If it has been more than 60 days since you lost your level, I would submit a ticket to CS and explain like you did here. If you have it, tell them your previous ticket number. Ask them if they would look at your account and consider letting you have a level again. If they say no, ask them if it would be OK to ask again after 60 more days.

If it has been less time, I would wait. They need to see that you have had time to not only prove yourself, but that you now really understand not to break the ToS. I wish you luck! Your honesty is refreshing.

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, if you fulfill your level-2 eligibility and if you are not received yet level-2 badge then you need to contact customer support for resolve your issue. thanks

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

Hey, the same thing happened to me and it took about 6 months and 100 orders to get back. Don’t bother contacting support over and over. Every time they had the same information which was that the levels are handled by an automated system and they can’t do anything which is correct. Just keep selling and you’ll get it back eventually. Usually, people look at your number of orders more than your levels so it shouldn’t affect your gigs too much.

Archived