Fiverr Community Forum

Not getting the Top Rated Seller badge after meeting all the criteria

My Friends,

Why I am not getting the Top Rated Seller badge after meeting all the criteria (See the attachment).

I have no cancellation in the last 60 days and the average selling price $119+.

Anybody facing this issue like me?

Should I contact Fiverr support regarding this matter?
What do you guys suggest to me?

Thank you.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to do anything.
There is a “learn more” button above the metrics on your screenshot, it has all the answers. As well as numerous threads on this topic, including several threads created today.

Top Rated Seller

Overview

This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

3 Likes

Thanks for your quick answer.

Yes, I know that what you said and in the learn more button.

I posted it here coz, I have been eligible for the TRS from last 3-4 month, I am waiting and waiting…

You might never get it, there’s plenty of sellers waiting for years. Perhaps your profile was reviewed and deemed not worthy of promotion. Or maybe it wasn’t reviewed yet.
Or it doesn’t meet some hidden criteria to even be considered.
Only Fiverr staff knows and they won’t tell you.

1 Like

And that is just it. When we meet the criteria for TRS we are merely eligible to get the badge. There is no guarantee.

1 Like