Not happy with gig (not what I ordered)

Sorry, not sure if this is the right forum. But anyways.

Hello! Ordered a graphical designs gig 10 days ago, It was delivered tonight however it is not as I expected nor as I wanted it in the order.
The sizes (which I’m going to have adjust myself) and colors are all wrong and it looks extremely simplistic and rushed compared to the sellers other work. I asked for a specific element/theme which was not included.
Now he says on the gig page that if someone is unhappy, it’s ‘‘Money back!’’. So if I open a dispute saying that I’m unhappy with it and wish for the order to be canceled, is he obligated to comply with my wish? Even though the files have been delivered on the last day before the deadline?

What can be done here? I don’t want to have wasted my money as I have very little of it. And don’t get me wrong, he seems very talented. But I absolutely hate the project he made for me.

You can ask the seller to revise or do what you have paid for, you can ask for the refund as well.

Sorry! I accidentally posted before I had typed my story :stuck_out_tongue:

Since he has delivered the files although they’re all either the wrong size or color, can he just refuse to give me my money back? Is the only thing I can do then to write a bad review? Sure if the gig matched with what I wanted, but it’s just all so wrong and not even close to what I imagined.

I’ve asked him to revise several times, including changing the design on some parts but he said that he prefers them the way they are. I’m really scared to lose my 50$ and I could do a better job myself.

Keep in mind that on his gig it says ‘‘Not happy? MONEY BACK!’’

No, you can get a full refund. Ask him to revise as you want or refund if he is denying to do that go to the order page on top right corner click on “Resolve Now” and follow the steps to get the refund or you can directly ask the customer support to cancel the order.

I did a dispute where I stated that I’d like to cancel the order due to me not being happy with it. Was that the right thing to do? I don’t want to mess up his reputation in any way, but I do want my money back.

Is he obliged to give me my money back, since he states that if a customer is not happy they get their money back?

You took a right step to get your money back. Yes, he is bound to refund as he mentioned in his gig description(according to you).

Great, thank you for your help Designer_pro2!

Pleasure, I am glad to help you.