Not happy with new Dash Board [ACTIVE DASHBOARD/TO-DO DISCUSSION]

Fiverr have changed sellers’ To Do list. I think this is not a good update for sellers.

I can see the team is working to shave out a lot of the bugs which is good. I’d like to see seller names made a little more obvious, but aside from that, changes are as changes do… there does seem to be an intermittent glitch in the “sales in queue” box, however–mine has been skipping about all day!

If Fiverr was a human being, their ego would be way ahead of their abilities.

1 star Fiverr…this is terrible.

Yes, Same here :frowning:

Brilliant Idea (sarcastic)… Erase the delivery time in the dashboard

Who is behind that decision?

Is the worst change ever…

I want my old delivery time back!

Yes, removing the delivery time from our ToDo list is really the worst update released from long time.

Please Fiverr, fix the dashboard: as it is, it’s useless :frowning:

Reply to @vanessa_writing: yes i look delivery time before order price :slight_smile:

It is better if an administrator reply to this post.

Reply to @prologo1: I’m looking at due date before price too… but if they are both restored I’m more than happy :slight_smile:

Nooo… bring back the delivery schedule! Please!

When you experience a big queue is hard to plan your daily working strategy if you have no vision over the delivery time. And it is incredibly uncomfortable to constantly click on each order to see how long you still have until due. I believe all sellers are in a great risk of being late with their deliveries. You can tell me if I’m wrong…

Please make it the way it was!

Ah, Fiverr. This update really is bad. The design doesn’t bother me so much, but not having my deadlines on display does!

rhalou said: And it is incredibly uncomfortable to constantly click on each order to see how long you still have until due. I believe all sellers are in a great risk of being late with their deliveries. You can tell me if I'm wrong...
sadly you're completely right :(

Reply to @mark74: really, I experienced a shock when I say the new dashboard… i felt completely disoriented… I really hope this won’t take too long…

Reply to @sara1984: yes, design is pretty cool… but not every page needs javascript over javascript; please Fiverr, functionality before appeal, thanks!

The last changes released have been really cool and wonderful, honestly… don’t waste the good period, give us the todo list we need :smiley:

This is just bad.

+1 on the delivery schedule, BUT I would also like to see the amount I earned so far right down to the digit. Not in Ks. Anyone else with me on that?

Reply to @mark74: I don’t even get why we needed a new one. I liked the old one. :frowning:

I was just thinking how I’d like to see more order information on the To-Do list (such as order number and more accurate due date) and I wake up this morning to less order information. Ack!

I like the new layout (except that somehow my response rate went mysteriously down by four percent over night even though everything has been responded to) but I need to have the due date on that first screen.

Having to go to Manage Sales is not only inconvenient but unhelpful. I would rather see the actual countdown on my To-do list screen. Having to click on every order to see it is very frustrating.

Reply to @frank_d: Yes. 100%. I prefer to see my total monthly income.

Definitely not happy with that I just cannot see the deadline in the to-do web-page…