i’m not receive any buyer orders yet … let me know why is it happen ?
Cy has some advice for you.
In order to get orders your online presence is important.
There are hundreds of posts in this forum on that. Look it up.
I understand that we all get upset with lots of these no one wants my services. I also haven’t landed a single client since I have been here. I get that no one wants to get in that hole with you but I also wonder if being so curt is actually helpful?
So I had a look at your profile and one Gig. Here’s what I thought if I were to find you:
- there is a lower case “i” for I (being you)
- your prices are all the same and so low - do I get true unique professional work for that sort of pricing? Being the same price for everything makes me feel that this is cookie-cutter and not a specialist.
- Poor grammar: I Will Design “A” Modern Business Logo". Don’t I assume the logo will be new & therefore “of the times”? How about classy or effective instead?
- Your Hero image is of many logos on a page. yet your Eagon Logo is truly heroic. Use single logos per image.
- your pricing options offer me multiple logos. I don’t want 3 logos, I want one great one that encapsulates what my business does. Work on upselling that. Maybe even filling out alternate versions (we all need em) or a starter pack like logo, card, letterhead…
- don’t tell me you are the best, show me.
These all show that you understand my needs instead of being some guy trying to make $5. Now I know Fiverr is a terrible space to show what makes you special as they give you so little space but what about some sort of case study in a short video with a testimonial?