Not receiving any order,

rabeeasarfraz

you have to be consistent my friend 27 buyers requests are nothing i my self received my first order after applying to 400 buyers requests !

Check this out this post can help you

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Most businesses gain customers by marketing and promoting their products or services to the target customers that need what those business offer. Have you been marketing and promoting your services to your target customers?

Have you been marketing and promoting your services to your target customers?

1190602832_ask_tothe_expert_1.thumb.png.6cf26a2257b5aec94d00184e697719cd.png

i my self received my first order after applying to 400 buyers requests !

81417966_ask_tothe_expert_2.gif.d8c68af1a21e0680da6faa7744c59292.gif

you have to be consistent my friend 27 buyers requests are nothing i my self received my first order after applying to 400 buyers requests !

Check this out this post can help you

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

thanks for sharing your expereince

yes i shared my gigs on social media

And, have you gotten any sales from the links you’ve posted on social media? :thinking:

Commonsense would indicate that, if you’re not getting sales from your links on social media, then that’s clearly not where your target customers are located. 🤨

Buyers get a lot of ‘buyer requests’. It will order orders from a best seller with the lowest prices and services it offers.
So, try applying the Lowest Price with the short letter of the service you provide.
In addition, promote daily gig in social media networks and discover the market.

Buyers get a lot of ‘buyer requests’. It will order orders from a best seller with the lowest prices and services it offers.

So, try applying the Lowest Price with the short letter of the service you provide.

In addition, promote daily gig in social media networks and discover the market.

Thank You dear sister

And, have you gotten any sales from the links you’ve posted on social media? :thinking:

Commonsense would indicate that, if you’re not getting sales from your links on social media, then that’s clearly not where your target customers are located. 🤨

Every target customer is located on social media. It only indicates that he approached them the wrong way. That’s common sense.

Archived