Not receiving my first order

I have been working on Fiverr for more than three months but still received no order. I have tried everything but not receiving orders either directly on Gig or on buyer request. Seniors please guide me what should I do. I am very disappointed. Help me!!

Seniors please guide me what should I do.

Here is some advice that could help you earn your first order:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

I only had to look at the thumbnails of your two gigs to see a problem with each.

One thumbnail states ‘EYE-CATCHY’. There is no such phrase. I assume you mean ‘EYE-CATCHING’. No respectable native English speaker is going to hire you if you make such a glaring error.

The other thumbnail states ‘Wordpress’. The brand - one of the most famous in the world is ‘WordPress’. You are selling yourself as a professional WordPress developer, at least get the brandname correct. Note the uppercase ‘P’.

The thumbnails show lack of attention to detail. Look at this way, if you can’t even get your own sales material correct - then you’re not in a position to get a client’s project correct.

You say you’ve “tried everything”. But you haven’t.

By the way, I’ve not clicked on your gigs to actually read them. As a buyer, the fact you’ve made mistakes on both your thumbnails would be enough to make me look elsewhere.

I only had to look at the thumbnails of your two gigs to see a problem with each.

One thumbnail states ‘EYE-CATCHY’. There is no such phrase. I assume you mean ‘EYE-CATCHING’. No respectable native English speaker is going to hire you if you make such a glaring error.

The other thumbnail states ‘Wordpress’. The brand - one of the most famous in the world is ‘WordPress’. You are selling yourself as a professional WordPress developer, at least get the brandname correct. Note the uppercase ‘P’.

The thumbnails show lack of attention to detail. Look at this way, if you can’t even get your own sales material correct - then you’re not in a position to get a client’s project correct.

You say you’ve “tried everything”. But you haven’t.

By the way, I’ve not clicked on your gigs to actually read them. As a buyer, the fact you’ve made mistakes on both your thumbnails would be enough to make me look elsewhere.

I appreciate the time and effort to point out gig’s mistakes. It will be useful for other sellers also including me especially for new sellers.

Thank you. 😊

Archived