Fiverr Forum

Not related to fiverr..... Dream about a Chargeback from another site

So in the heat of January I sold my S7 Edge on another site. Got my money… Yaaaay. Buyer got the phone. Yaaay. Lets start, so December I bought a new other phone from Samsung because the phone was on display they couldn’t sell it as new. So I decided to sell it to upgrade a project am working on. So in the heat of January I sold my S7 Edge on another site. Got my money… Yaaaay. Buyer got the phone. Yaaay. Then out of nowhere I get a claim that the phone is fake. (A fake S7 Edge from the real guys themselves). So I ask the buyer to return it and I will offer a full refund. The response was “I don’t keep fake stuff, I destroyed the phone along with the accessories”… You did what?? :fearful: So I explained that without the phone back in my hand, no refund. So the charge was made to my bank account. When I explained to my bank the story they simply fell laughing, because even their app showed the phone was genuine. So my bank simply just closed the charge back from their side and told me no money would be cut. So I go back to the buyer and told them. “According to my bank the money you used to buy the phone with was fake, they do not keep fake stuff so they destroyed the money”

Ps. This is not a real story, its a dream I had last night.

Man what’s in your diet? You are having some peculiar dreams…:rice:

Funny thing is that I remember all of them vividly, it’s like something that happened or will happen.