Fiverr Forum

Not seeing any Buyer Request

Hi I am Zia
I have 3 gigs. At first I have seen so many buyer requests. But now there is no buyer requests showing. What should I do now ?

Promote your gig social networking sites

If you use only one category to your gigs. you will see all buyer request only from this category. Sometime this problem come from your browser. Delete browser cach and refresh your buyer request page.

nothing to do.
It’s natural

Don’t worry, It’s normal :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay the I will promote my gigs to social medias. I was tensed about this.

OH relief :slight_smile:

OKay brother i will do as you said

Okay SIS I will do this :slight_smile:

Never give up brother wish you all the best :+1::100::+1::100::+1::100::+1::100:

Hello everyone :). My name is Buba, I have just made my profile and the first gig…but there is no any byers offers. What am I doing wrong? Help :slight_smile:

have you got any orders? i’ve faced this problem too when you will receive your first order and your rating must be above 4.9 then you can see buyers request

Hello @carolinalina you can try to promote your gig(s) straight to the social medias, friends, neighbors, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

I suggest you create one more gigs. And promote your gigs to social media website. Keep patience.

Thank you my friends, I will not give up :slight_smile:

No, there is no any order yet :frowning:

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

thats why buyers request not shows frequently i had same problem i contacted to customer support they said you’ll need to get your first order with positive rating

Yes…but this is actually the biggest problem …How to achieve this…

@jahid849310 Thanks brother