Fiverr Community Forum

Not seeing buyer request

After a few weeks, I have not seen any buyer request. Please share some tips about how to get buyer requests. Noted that I don’t share my gig on any social platform.

4 Likes

You will find many answers to this question by using the search feature on the landing page.

3 Likes

same happened with me

3 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

1 Like

Hi @mridulimtiaz, usually posting more gigs on different categories helps. Buyer requests appear more and more as you publish more gigs, specially in high-demand topics.

Hope this helped!

3 Likes

Thank you so much & lloydsolutions

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable advice :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You can get buyer request with a specific time and buyer request also depend in your order complication rate if it’s lower than 90 you can not see any buyer request anytime…

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable suggestion @rd_sajib

I know your post was inquiring about buyer requests, but since it’s in the ‘improve my gig’ category, I took a peek at your profile. I have to say, that is a LOT of yellow, and red text set directly on yellow looks like you’re trying to market to a VERY young demographic.

1 Like

Thanks, @imagination7413.