Fiverr Community Forum

Not seeing buyers request

Hello,

Relatively new and made just one sale well after almost two months. I want to know if this is the norm, not seeing buyers’ request. I see like one every three days. Is there something that can be done about this on my part. The place seem kinda empty.

2 Likes

This sometimes happen in fiverr, some buyers delay hours (some of then even months!) to fill the requirements. The best that you can do, is to send a kind message to remind him to place the requirements, so you can then start with the job.

1 Like

What level are you? when I dropped from level 2 to new I could not see buyers requests I think it only shows from level 1

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) for helpful information.

1 Like

That happened to us too, we dropped from level 2 to new (hope to recover soon), but we still see the requirements from buyers, i think that’s not a problem of the lower lever seller, that is up to buyers that don’t complete the order yet.

Change keywords after some days and visit gig tab 3 to 4 times in a day. Keep scrolling buyer request page. After some refreshing Buyer requests Shown.
Good Luck.