Fiverr Community Forum

Not showing buyer request?

hello everyone,Its been more than 30 day that i haven’t got any buyer request.Give me some any ideas so i can get some order or any other way to get my first order
THANKS IN ADVANCE

1 Like

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers (04) Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments

3 Likes

Thank you for advising

1 Like

I’m 100% sure that your gig category don’t issue you Buyer Requests too often so probably you miss them when It’s available. Just create more GIGS in different categories. For example, I have a GIG in IT & Support Category and I get 50 - 60 Buyer Requests daily which is too much for me.

2 Likes

Thank you
SIR, i have gig on logo designing,business card design,and flyer design which i think is most demanded or main sub category of graphic designing but still i don,t have any buyer request by creating these gigs.

1 Like

How often do you check for available buyer requests tab?

1 Like

three or four times a day

1 Like

It’s not enough. To get my first order I checked once per 10 minutes.

3 Likes

OK i understand
thank you for your time

1 Like

me also checking after 10 to 20 minutes and trust me its a great way get a buyer request… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

also in my case not showing buyer requests in my profile

2 Likes

yes its really work now i am also getting buyer request
Thanks

1 Like

I definitely try this method thanks .

1 Like