Fiverr Forum

Not showing up in searches

So I have logged on to see how hard it is to find my gigs if I were a buyer. I drill down using the filters based on how I’ve set up my gig and my profile and I can’t seem to find my gigs. Narration, male, English, Level 1 seller, 1 or 2 day turnaround. I just don’t show up. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

How old is your gig? Sometimes it I have seen it take 2 days to show, even though the notes say up to 24 hours.

Also changes seem to take time to appear too. Especially search keys.

I definitely couldn’t find you :frowning:

Another thing that can affect you is if you recently had your gigs paused while on vacation mode or manual suspension. If you made changes to your gigs recently that can do it too. All of those things are kind of like making a brand new gig and it takes a while to show up again.

Been up a couple weeks and booked 13 so far.

Vainpaper, thanks for checking!

i will advice from the search you did, those keywords you see in the top first gig integrate them into your title and description and it will help it ranking.

i hope the tip help

Reply to @tobysheetsvoice: Unfortunately, Fiverr makes no guarantee that any gigs will show up in search. It’s also common for the search function to not work correctly. And as if that’s not enough, as was pointed out, sometimes the slightest change (on your end or Fiverr’s) can cause a gig to not be indexed/displayed for a time.

This recent thread has a workaround, but it’s based on the availability (from Fiverr) for your gig to be found in the first place. :slight_smile: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/56273/is-your-gig-traffic-down-keyword-gig-search-bug#Item_11

Reply to @kjblynx: 'Cause that makes sense. Good to know there’s even more Fiverr weirdness.

Thanks for the link, itsyourthing. I read it and I get it. As of right now I’m not even using keywords to search. I’m simply filtering the entire voiceover narration category by the provided filters: Level 1, Adult, Male, American English. I have a 100% rating with 16 5-star reviews, so I also filtered by top ratings. Those filters alone should narrow the playing field to see what gigs are out there and I wasn’t showing up at all. As of today, however, I found myself, so who knows what changed :slight_smile:

tobysheetsvoice said: Those filters alone should narrow the playing field to see what gigs are out there and I wasn't showing up at all. As of today, however, I found myself, so who knows what changed
I'm glad you're back! Eh, don't question it, just enjoy it while it lasts. :)