Not so great: Refund as a Fiverr Balance

chrisjamero

I’ve had a couple of orders made here in Fiverr. My last one, wasn’t delivered so I cancelled.

But why the hell is the refund made as a Fiverr balance, not to mention deducting the fees, while I haven’t received my order.

I find this a greedy move. And I can’t even find a way to get my money back! I want it refunded in the way I paid. Why make it a Fiverr balance?! That’s a d**k move.

It’s in the terms of service that once you pay for something on fiverr, if you get a refund the money goes into your fiverr balance.

Take a look around at all the categories on fiverr and I’m sure you will see something else you want.

Well this sucks. Fiverr can keep my hard earned money then, as I will not be using any services because of such ToS. I mean I can’t even withdraw my own money? That’s a greedy move.

So yeah, Fiverr can keep it. I don’t want to spend my holidays with a headache.

Well this sucks. Fiverr can keep my hard earned money then, as I will not be using any services because of such ToS. I mean I can’t even withdraw my own money? That’s a greedy move.

So yeah, Fiverr can keep it. I don’t want to spend my holidays with a headache.

If you wanted to refund in your bank or etc. Contact the Fiverr CS. I’m sure they will do help you and you’ll get all your money.

🙂

According to Fiverr’s terms.

Note: If you do not want the money refunded to your shopping balance and prefer that the money be reimbursed to your PayPal or credit card, Fiverr can issue a one time refund. A second refund request may need to be reviewed by our Risk Management Team.

Send them an email, they’ll get it sorted for you.

It’s an understandable move. Anyone that, for instance, wants to cheat the Fiverr system out of getting certain orders for free (Request something, and then when you get what you wanted, demand a refund) can’t cheat the system AS WELL AS get their money back.

So I understand it. The same way that if you return something to a store, many will give you store credit as opposed to a cash refund. It stops swindlers, so I don’t see how it’s greedy at all.

Also, you agreed to this when you signed up. These are the Terms of Service you agreed to follow:

Refunds

Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.

Archived