Not stabled at all

anonymousillusi

Fiverr told me that my gig needs modification because we are not allowed to exchange private emails like phone numbers and emails. So I was like fair enough and removed it. Then talk about uploading the clips (it was a video editing gig) to Dropbox. Apparently that’s not allowed so I completely removed it. My gig then said nothing about exchanging emails or any other private information. But then all of a sudden, Fiverr deleted my gig!

I just want to say that Fiverr is not stabled at all!

I think you are able to use YouTube links in your gigs. You could upload it there.

There’s no advantage in uploading to youtube comparing to sending a wetransfer/file mail link. If Fiverr doesn’t want people contacting each other outside of fiverr, sharing on youtube is not a solution at all, as you can contact me through the channel. Not to mention that the youtube compression is far from ideal if you’re aiming for quality.

There’s no advantage in uploading to youtube comparing to sending a wetransfer/file mail link. If Fiverr doesn’t want people contacting each other outside of fiverr, sharing on youtube is not a solution at all, as you can contact me through the channel. Not to mention that the youtube compression is far from ideal if you’re aiming for quality.

The thing is that I completely removed the contact information then it was active then suddenly it got denied.

Simple. Use WinRar and archive the files in to split volumes of 145 MB and send the files individually. Let the customer know beforehand that you’re sending it in pieces and that winrar is needed.

Will you pay me for the extra work and time? Each minute my computer spends compressing files is a minute it can’t spend rendering/exporting other projects.

Will you pay me for the extra work and time? Each minute my computer spends compressing files is a minute it can’t spend rendering/exporting other projects.

Will you pay me for the extra work and time?

Love the sarcasm. If you’re not capable of handling it then you have the right to decline 😉

Will you pay me for the extra work and time?

Love the sarcasm. If you’re not capable of handling it then you have the right to decline 😉

I won’t be wasting cpu cycles to split files, sorry. As an end user I’m always pissed off when I download something and it comes in separate chunks anyway, forcing me to waste time extracting it. Compression can be useful if it reduces file size, but just breaking a file into multiple files that, when combined, are the same size? Pointless and wasteful. Thanks but no thanks.

I won’t be wasting cpu cycles to split files, sorry. As an end user I’m always pissed off when I download something and it comes in separate chunks anyway, forcing me to waste time extracting it. Compression can be useful if it reduces file size, but just breaking a file into multiple files that, when combined, are the same size? Pointless and wasteful. Thanks but no thanks.

You don’t seem like a guy who want’s to take options. If nothing helps then get the files specially compressed by a professional by paying them and upload it.

Archived