Fiverr Forum

Not sure what I'm doing wrong!

I used to be getting quite a few Gigs per week and its just been radio silence for the past week! I’ve had about 20 clicks and over 700 impressions but nothing! and I’m not sure what going on! Does anybody have any idea what I’m doing wrong with my illustration gig? any advice or help would be really appreciated!

You could try higher quality gig samples. The first one looks good, but the 2 after are dark and grainy. Might help :slight_smile:

Hello! I would not get too concerned just yet. Everyone goes through a dry spell in gig orders now and then. I went through a pretty heavy one right after the site revamp last month.

1. Make sure to promote your stuff. Check Buyer requests daily and click anything you feel you are qualified to do. Its free advertizing to someone needing your services.

2. Don’t be afraid to post links to your social media and twitter at least once a week, and join online groups that will let you advertize your stuff to their visitors.

3. I’ve seen people promote their gigs by ordering a gig… to have others promote to their own huge gathering of followers on facebook and twitter! I have a new savings blog that had a huge boost in viewers and signups right after such an order.

In a nutshell: Share share share! You’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

I seem to be having trouble as well.

I have recently rejoined the fiverr workforce after a couple of years off, and noticed that I received much more activity after initially joining then than I am now.

Have times changed?

Posting replies and messages on this forum has actually helped me with sales, When I have no orders on my tasks list I come here and engage in conversation and usually within a day or two have one or two new orders.

create your gig correctly the title,tags,description,gig picture and the gig video. Everything are very important to gain your orders.

thanks so much for all of your suggestions misstarah was right and I got a new order for five gigs shortly after so I’m very happy ^^ its strange how infrequent the orders are now but hopefully fiverr is changing its system back as a lot of people who rely on fiverr have seen a dramatic drop in sales! Thanks again everyone!

I got a tip recently that seems to be helping. Something simple that I had never considered. If you have a gig that is in the slumps and you’ve had it for a while, try changing up the description a bit. Keep all your basic information the same just…freshen it up a bit.

I don’t know the background reasons, maybe it refreshes your gig in the listing somehow but it seems to have helped for me.

I am having the same trouble as well. I’m not sure how to get clients on here. Besides checking the Buyer Requests, I’m stomped. Hope you find what you need.