Fiverr Community Forum

Not sure where to go, what am i doing wrong?

Hey guys. I’m a new seller on this account. Due to me changing my online alias, and my fiverr name to my real business name from something i was keen on (long story).

Anyway, whenever I first made my fiverr account i’d say it went pretty well. I had a few gigs the first few days of me creating my first ever fiverr account and some rolling in every other day.

But now, for some reason on my new account which I have made in August of this year, I dont actually have anyone coming to look at my gigs, could this be the way they are set out with the titles, the information, or even my personal bio?

Is it me? Is anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks!

Benny Cross

1 Like

Suggest you remove “self-taught” from your profile description as it does not come across as very professional.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

2 Likes

Thanks, ive taken that out. I always thought that maybe they get the image that i’ve taught myself well through what ive done, clearly not!

1 Like

Thank you i didnt know that!

1 Like

Looks so much better now. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

am also new, and i cant accept buyers request, any help

@hoodsconty2 This is considered as spamming the forum. If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

right! i didnt know that, thanks tho

1 Like