Not the nurse I want caring for me! :woman_health_worker: :man_health_worker:

vickiespencer

This gives me instant rage… Even BEFORE it was against TOS I never ever did work for others. This is horrible. 😡

You can not see names in Buyer’s Request unless you look at them using your phone app. She just joined in November. I reported her. Once I saw a guy who said he was a pharmacist and would write papers for pharmacy students.

You can not see names in Buyer’s Request unless you look at them using your phone app. She just joined in November. I reported her. Once I saw a guy who said he was a pharmacist and would write papers for pharmacy students.

You can not see names in Buyer’s Request unless you look at them using your phone app.

Or, unless you look at the code for the page itself. 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes it is. It would surprise me if you could see any names in it although I don’t doubt what Jon said.

Usually names are disguised in code. It takes some practice looking at source code to be able to make out what it means.

There is an easier way - if you highlight the user avatar and the first bit of text, and copy it, you can then paste into a text document, and you’ll be able to see the username - magic!

There is an easier way - if you highlight the user avatar and the first bit of text, and copy it, you can then paste into a text document, and you’ll be able to see the username - magic!

I tried it and apparently it only works if the avatar is a picture

And yet another one! I have never seen so many before! It must be the end of the quarter or semester?

Exam revision! For incorrect multiple choice questions, Explain which is the correct answer and why. Why your original answer choice is incorrect? For incorrect diagram answers, Provide the correct answer. Explain the answer relative to the larger diagram.

I tried it and apparently it only works if the avatar is a picture

Same for the code method, alas.

And yet another one! I have never seen so many before! It must be the end of the quarter or semester?

Exam revision! For incorrect multiple choice questions, Explain which is the correct answer and why. Why your original answer choice is incorrect? For incorrect diagram answers, Provide the correct answer. Explain the answer relative to the larger diagram.

This makes me think Fiverr team are bots and they approve every request unless they have certain forbidden words.

Yes, I saw that too

Guest david1082b

It is just a bunch of code.

When looking at page source, search for code that says alt=" , their usernames are after that it seems.

If you really want the username and can’t get it by any other methods, you can use up one of your own offers and send them an offer for a nice expensive consultation on Fiverr rules. Their username will appear in your sent offers. I’m not endorsing this method, but it’s possible. 🙂

If you really want the username and can’t get it by any other methods, you can use up one of your own offers and send them an offer for a nice expensive consultation on Fiverr rules. Their username will appear in your sent offers. I’m not endorsing this method, but it’s possible. 🙂

I got it off my phone.

This makes me think Fiverr team are bots and they approve every request unless they have certain forbidden words.

Yes, I saw that too

I requested samples of logos and my request was refused at least three times then finally allowed, even though I made no changes to it. :crazy_face:

Yes it is. It would surprise me if you could see any names in it although I don’t doubt what Jon said.

Usually names are disguised in code. It takes some practice looking at source code to be able to make out what it means.

Yes, @offlinehelpers has a great method too.

My suggestion, if you look at the page code, requires you to sift through the code to find the name. I suppose, it’s probably helpful to know a bit about web code if you’re going to do this, but, it is possible, if you know what you’re looking for. Perhaps offlinehelper’s method is the easier choice. 😉

Archived