Not yet sleeping

dearartpkp

We’re all awake with you. 🙂

I’m in Israel, 4 AM, studying Latin (which is even weirder when you know that no one is making me–I just like spending all my time studying :joy: )!

I am up because I am still working, but also for roaming the forum. Anyways, I am going to sleep now. Today, I was off, It was a lovely day, and I had spent it out walking. 🙂

You know, I never got the rules of baseball, but I would start watching it sometimes. Now I am planning to get the NBA league pass. 😛

I’m in Israel, 4 AM, studying Latin!

Good luck with that! 🙂 Yesterday, I had studied viticulture for the entire day, it’s an important subject for agricultural economics.

I am up because I am still working, but also for roaming the forum. Anyways, I am going to sleep now. Today, I was off, It was a lovely day, and I had spent it out walking. 🙂

You know, I never got the rules of baseball, but I would start watching it sometimes. Now I am planning to get the NBA league pass. 😛

I’m in Israel, 4 AM, studying Latin!

Good luck with that! 🙂 Yesterday, I had studied viticulture for the entire day, it’s an important subject for agricultural economics.

The Celtics are my team in the NBA. Sleep well. :sleeping_bed:

The Celtics are my team in the NBA. Sleep well. :sleeping_bed:

Thanks!

I love the Celtics, Bird is my all-time favorite. I have read his book “Drive - The Story of my Life”. At this moment I root for the Clippers, Griffin, DeAndre, and Teo (Teodosic) make such a great team, they are fun to watch. 🙂

Archived