Nothing after 2 orders , please critique my gig

ibmed1

Hi
when i joined Fiverr i received 3 jobs i completed 2( well 5 star reviews) and 1 cancelled because (buyer did a order with incompleted informtion and no answer) after thatmy gigs have dried up and haven’t been getting anymore .
if you have time , i would appreciate it if you could take a look at my gigs and let my know if there is anything i am doing wrong or if there is any part of mu gig that needs to be changed .
Knowing that i tried changing the price / keywords / ect… and when i check on the top ( selling— Buyer Requests—No requests found. )
i look forward to hearing your critique about my gigs and/or profil .
i am new in fiverr i need your help
https://www.fiverr.com/ibmed1
Thanks

Share your gig on social media and exchange fav.it will help you to get rank

exchange fav

This is not legit, I guess. You are not supposed to exchange favorites, reviews, gigs, ratings etc. and it will be considered fake and illegal.

This is what I feel, is not the best thing to do.

Guest merciavideo

No dear

Fiverr also like to exchange gif favourit.

Fiverr also like to exchange gif favourit.

No - they like legitimate buyers to favourite gigs for future reference.

There’s no point in exchanging favourites for any other reason.

Guest merciavideo

Oho good to know that dear

Just for info: 🌞

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

Archived