Fiverr Community Forum

Noticed Some Glitches In The Matrix Today

Hi Fiverr’ss

Has anyone one else experienced the following weird glitches over the last 2 days?

1. Mobile app-The time reported a client was last on line was days ago, even after just receiving an IM.
    (typically ill check some time after delivering to see when they were online last)
  2. Fiverr saying “Reach out to … is new” but they have been members for months or years.
  3. A search for a user who purchased a gig from you brings up nothing! as if they don’t exist.

Never had this before, wondering if its just me.

3 Likes

I don’t think searching for a user was ever something that could be done. At least not from the Fiverr search bar. You could only enter their profile URL I think. Unless you mean in the inbox?

If you mean through the inbox. Maybe they’re account no longer exists? Unless it is a bug.

I recently had the message about “your search was important but we couldn’t do it yet” or something and it took about 5 mins to fix I think.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this a few months back. I figured perhaps now we get this notification when the buyer makes the first purchase (regardless of when they’ve registered their account) while before it was only if someone has registered very recently.

4 Likes

you can , just select find user underneath the blank search

1 Like

That what i’m thinking- even though it’s “New to Fiverr”

1 Like

Mercury began its retrograde on 7 July 2019, and will continue until the very end of the month (31 July, to be exact), so there’s plenty of time for it to affect us.
It’s an unusually strong one.

4 Likes

According to a site, “a retrograde planet is just the result of an optical illusion”. So would it really have a big effect?

2 Likes

I watched the “Black Hole” documentary last night on Netflix. Absolutely mind blowing and very well done…If you like astronomy this will blow your mind. Every universe is now thought to be (spoiler removed) …mind blown

1 Like

That would be why my PC and broadband have been playing up …

3 Likes

Maybe Fiverr might be preparing an update to the site or in the process of doing an update which might be why things aren’t working well?

Or maybe it was because of the evaluation (but it was a bit late for that)?

1 Like

It’s funny how things work here, I almost gave up this morning. With all the quiteness and lack of sales almost went to autopilot. Then got some sizeable orders the moment I thought it.

2 Likes

It’s funny how that works sometimes. :wink: You give up, or you lose interest, then it happens.

1 Like

In astrology things don’t make sense logically. Of course Mercury does not go backwards. We just notice some effects at the time it happens. Who can explain it? No one.

1 Like

Yes I have noticed some glitches too

2 Likes

Couldn’t any correlation be tested eg. how significant the correlation was?

Yeah, I have noticed some strange glitches in the space-time matrix, too.

I bet it is the doing of Gravitational Waves!

I think this bug has been around for a long time now.

The only 2 ways to access the profile of a Fiverr user who only buys on Fiverr (doesn’t sell/have gigs) are either by clicking on their username from your inbox or by going to the direct link (as has already been mentioned by @uk1000).

I think this only works if the buyer you are looking for also sells on Fiverr. If the user ONLY purchases on Fiverr, their profile WILL NOT be listed in Fiverr’s search (even if you use the “find user” option).

2 Likes

You can’t search buyer usernames, the user has to be a seller for you to find their username in the search bar. However, you can look at a buyer’s account if you click on their username directly from your inbox.

This understand, it seems that if they have pauses the gigs you have to use this method