Notifications- how do we clear/delete them?

one_soul

Question

7 answers to this question

Thats because the reply to the question was a reply where the poster didn’t actually read the question. The question was how do we clear/delete notifications, not messages. There are two panels in the messages window, one for notifications, one for inbox. In your inbox, you can very easily delete messages. In your notifications, there is no clear way to delete the notifications in there, only mark them as read. I still have not seen a specific answer that addresses this question correctly.

Thats because the reply to the question was a reply where the poster didn’t actually read the question. The question was how do we clear/delete notifications, not messages. There are two panels in the messages window, one for notifications, one for inbox. In your inbox, you can very easily delete messages. In your notifications, there is no clear way to delete the notifications in there, only mark them as read. I still have not seen a specific answer that addresses this question correctly.

I don’t think anyone from 2 years back will read this, this thread was long ago…

Archived