Notifications in dashboard for forum?

I wish there was a way to check replies/comments to posts on the forum through the regular gig dashboard. It would be nice not to need to click to a separate spot.

Could you elaborate? You can get to the forum from any page on Fiverr (including the dashboard) by clicking click on community. If all forum categories were to show inside the dashboard, that would be a long and unrelated list unless I’m totally missing your point. :slight_smile:

I think they are saying that they would like to receive a notification on the dashboard when someone likes or responds to their posts in the forum, similar to how you receive a notification on your dashboard when you receive a message or a gig request.

Yes, this is exactly what I was hoping for. Similar to how when you log into Facebook, it immediately shows you that you have activity related to your posts or profile. Make sense?

If possible, I’d like to know what’s going on with my posts without having to click on community. Similar to how when you log into Facebook, it immediately shows you that you have activity related to your posts or profile.