Fiverr Forum

Notify the sellers

I think there needs to be a notification to sellers when Gigs that they send offers for have been awarded to someone else.

3 Likes

Another option could be its removal from the Buyer Requests section when an order is placed on that particular gig.

3 Likes

That is done most of the time. But I think sellers should be notified if the buyer has accepted another offer or if they simply just changed their mind.

1 Like

So, I’ve ordered up to 4 sellers off of one buyers request I posted.

If they did that, it would be inconvenient for me and the other three sellers would have lost out.

6 Likes

If more than 1 seller is accepted, then the others who were not accepted should be notified that the gig has already been awarded.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, this already happens. If a buyer selects a seller response, or deletes their ad (because they’ve already selected a seller), their ad is removed from the Buyer Request section.

2 Likes

By the By Happy Anniversary @jonbaas. I just figured out what the cake was for. I have been wondering all day. :birthday:

3 Likes

Thanks! I like challenging others to think more deeply. :wink:

2 Likes

I like the suggestions of @khalia and @myounas853

2 Likes

Well, I think this not exactly happens, I noticed that when any request reach 30 proposals (sometimes 31), It disappears Instantly.

I’m not sure about If the buyer select a seller, his/her request disappears.

@misscrystal what do you think?

Well Said, and thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

There’s one site that I know uses this option. Fiverr should do this too! That’d be very helpful!

1 Like