Fiverr Forum

Now Buyers Don't Have to Leave Instructions!

Same issue.

5 orders today; requirements all blank. Customers have told me that they did not mean to activate it at that point (they wanted time to collect the information they need), but alas the countdown clock has now started :slight_smile:

Same thing has happened to me. Even worse is the fact that vacation mode is active on my account, meaning that the order somehow slipped through.

I can see the order requirements on my iPhone, but I can’t download the file, as it isn’t available on the website.

This happened to me this morning as well. Thankfully the buyer didn’t choose “ExtraFast” so that it was due in 24 hours. I work full time and only have a couple hours each day to work on gigs.

All my gigs are showing nothing. Isn’t it about time this was fixed?

I’ve got the same issue. Fiverr loves to fix what isn’t broken. I can only guess the same situation applies here… (sigh).

ryangillam said: 5 orders today; requirements all blank. Customers have told me that they did not mean to activate it at that point (they wanted time to collect the information they need), but alas the countdown clock has now started
So you're saying all 5 of your orders were 'customer error' and not the glitch?

If so, that's an odd coincidence.

This is what I came looking for.

In the past 24 hours I have two Gigs which I DID NOT receive a notification so I can leave instructions or provide the work material. What I have instead are two notices in the “to do” tab saying the Seller is working and it will be delivered in 2 or 3 days. Delivering what???

I know we Buyers can be a pain, but some of you are no picnic either. Unless your Buyer is a moron, who is going to purchase a service but not tell what they want done? You want your Gigs and we want our merchandise without waiting or fuss. There is a problem in Fiverr and it needs to be addressed. It does not happen all the time. Made 2 separate purchases a total of 7 and had1 error on each purchase.

I am going to contact and send the material, and wait to see if I get the final product or the Seller ignores.

myvideoservice said: Just mark it as delivered until your client sends the information.
Tell them that you are "Pausing" the timer to avoid the timer starting until you receive their details about the order... Instruct them to "Reject" the order when they get it to start the timer again.

Problem Solved -
It's an option, but if the order gets auto-completed (or the buyer completes it) and there was some sort of misunderstanding, there's a possibility of negative feedback.

Instead of sellers coming up with potentially troublesome workarounds, Fiverr just needs to fix their issue.