Fiverr Community Forum

Now everybody can see the amount of your sells

I was on vacation for a few days and when I came back I noticed that we can see the amount of other sellers orders when someone leave a review.
What do you think about that ?
I really don’t understand what it is useful for !
I do not know if Fiverr falls under US or Israeli law since there are offices in these two countries.
I am really surprised to learn that in these countries a company can communicate to the whole world the turnover of another company (or freelance).

11 Likes

But it’s been there since forever (I think) , and these reviews are pretty useful because it lets you know that what kind of seller the buyer is dealing with .

4 Likes

I am not talking about the reviews. I am talking about the amount of the order.
Here is what I see for your gig:
Mod Note: Image Removed - Please use your own reviews for this if you wish to post screenshots.
I have read many times on this forum that some sellers don’t want to say how much they win on Fiverr. Now, it’s really simple… you can count by yourself the sells of other sellers!

2 Likes

Oh I see . I got it now … may be it’s a new thing on fiverr then , I am not an old seller on fiver

1 Like

I also work on UpW0rk. There shows lifetime earning :unamused: This one still better :stuck_out_tongue: In UpW0rk contractors can hide their earnings by paying a membership fee. (though it’s open to those buyers I have worked or applied in their job). I hope Fiverr should bring some membership or any premium thing so I can hide my privet information in public.
btw I didn’t get this update yet,

4 Likes

They do not show how much the seller earned on the fiverr app though

1 Like

I see you took a look at mine. I still don’t see that.

1 Like

Yes. I wanted to check if we see that for all sellers.

1 Like

What browser do you use to see it?

1 Like

I use Firefox. I have just tried with Chrome and I can see it with Chrome too.

1 Like

How strange that I can’t see it. I do see “most successful at” on all my gigs and it is shockingly low, much lower prices shown than I get for those gigs.

It’s very upsetting they are doing this.

1 Like

I don’t see “most successful at” on my gigs.

1 Like

I see most successful at on all of your gigs, but I don’t see the order total on each review.

1 Like

Well I may as well post all my stats and my monthly and yearly income and make it as easy as possible for everyone who is interested.

On the bright side maybe all these slouches will see it is possible to charge more and stop charging $5 and $10 even after they’ve been here selling successfully for years.

6 Likes

Nice update :smiley:

1 Like

Same here i did not see prices in mine…

1 Like

what a time waste on this update :):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::scream:
there is more important and necessary bugs are waiting for fixes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have mixed feelings about this, however, I am waiting for an official statement from Fiverr. I won’t call it a waste of time because some people create a new and expensive gig, then put fake reviews on them to get the ball rolling.

I think Fiverr is simply trying to get rid of fake/scam sellers and also encourage buyers to pay more. (For those ones that always want to haggle)

I do acknowledge the cons though. Privacy is the ultimate.

1 Like

It doesnt show up for me

1 Like

I can’t see this update on my profile…Also it does not seems much useful for me and for buyers so don’t need it as well…

1 Like