Now fiverr thinks I am a robot? How many colors: Black, house and pink in this list?

I am looking for specific sellers to help me with my music project and I think I emailed 5 Fiverr members in 15 minutes.

I see this—>No robots allowed! Black, house and pink: how many colours in the list?

Funny, Fiverr! LOL

At least they are funny when they are on top of the spam thing. I do believe 5 messages is the limit. Good luck with your gigs

Yes, Ashley. I know for a fact that house is a color, so I got that question correct and moved on…LOL

Black isn’t a color! It’s the absence of color. D:

Reply to @enesser: LOL. So how would you answer the question?

Reply to @enesser: No black is a colour…and when there is no colour that is transparent :smiley:

not black…

Reply to @madmoo: You mean captchas?

Reply to @madmoo: They have become all too common. Captchas are the official name.

The funny thing is that only one of those sellers have responded. :frowning: And SHE got an order from me too. You snooze you lose, sellers.

Reply to @madmoo: I know what you are talking about those captchas can be a pain and with me my eyesight is limited so I always click the speaker to hear the cpatcha, what flippin language are they speaking? hahahaha

Reply to @enesser: Mmmm a physics buff <3

Reply to @tn5rr2012: It’s quite simple. Here’s why it is called Captcha: It stands for Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart and it does just that. It is supposed to deter spam bots and the more popular a website, the more spambots will visit the site. Fiverr is getting popular and with all the Google Adwords that Fiverr is investing in (and I see Fiverr all over Google Adwords), it’s going to happen.

Again: Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart

Pretty bad when the simple questions turns out to be not so simple… house is a color? Would have FAILED that one!!

Reply to @madmoo: HotWebIdeas thinks it IS a color… see above. Hence why I said if it is, I fail as I would have NOT picked house as a color.

Reply to @madmoo: Me too. Now I need a break I think!!

Dang ya learn something new everyday, I never knew CAPTCHA stood for Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart and also the LG brand stands for Life’s Good

Wealth of education right here on Fiverr!