Now I'm going to complete 150 orders and need suggestion

ektaaryan

Hi everyone!

I finally going to completed 150 orders and and 102 reviews…

Some clients not prefer to give reviews that’s any effect on any gig?

Thanks

Ekta Aryan

Some clients not prefer to give reviews that’s any effect on any gig for getting orders and what happened when I add new gig ???

Your question is a bit unclear. Are you asking if the lack of reviews affects your current gigs? Or are you asking if a lack of reviews affects getting orders? Or are you asking if this affects putting new gigs up? Or are you asking if the ratio of gig orders to reviews causes an effect?

I’m asking the difference between complete order and review is affecting on gigs ??

I’m asking the difference between complete order and review is affecting on gigs ??

I still don’t understand the question fully, but I’ll assume you mean to ask “does the ratio of completed orders to reviews given affect getting new orders” to which the answer (to the best of my knowledge) is:

Buyers cannot see how many orders have been placed, only number of reviews given and the completion ratio. So, no: that, specifically, doesn’t affect getting new orders. The completion ratio and review score do, per individual gig.

It might, however, affect the algorithm, which does affect visibility, which therefore affects traffic to the gig, which affects orders. This cannot be proven, though, so I would not make decisions based on it.

I still don’t understand the question fully, but I’ll assume you mean to ask “does the ratio of completed orders to reviews given affect getting new orders” to which the answer (to the best of my knowledge) is:

Buyers cannot see how many orders have been placed, only number of reviews given and the completion ratio. So, no: that, specifically, doesn’t affect getting new orders. The completion ratio and review score do, per individual gig.

It might, however, affect the algorithm, which does affect visibility, which therefore affects traffic to the gig, which affects orders. This cannot be proven, though, so I would not make decisions based on it.

that is an useful information.Thanks

Thank you so much 😊 for giving great advice

Archived