Number of impressions and clicks required for rating

munim_khan1

750,000 impressions, 42,500 clicks.

What will you do with this information?

Just kidding, who told you that you need these to be ranked (rated)?

Good jokes… but it was asked because someone has created confusion in our friends circle, that’s why to validate it for wiping out confusion in mind of one of us I put that query in public… thanks for your kidding and keep on.

Best

I don’t think Fiverr is going to want to rank you if you get a lot of impressions/clicks without them converting into orders.

Moreover I am making strenuous efforts to get first push on Fiverr by getting a task, but to no avail yet.

Hopeful still.

Thanks

Good jokes… but it was asked because someone has created confusion in our friends circle, that’s why to validate it for wiping out confusion in mind of one of us I put that query in public… thanks for your kidding and keep on.

Best

because someone has created confusion in our friends circle,

I am making strenuous efforts to get first push on Fiverr by getting a task

Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Best

but it was asked because someone has created confusion in our friends circle, that’s why to validate it for wiping out confusion in mind of one of us I put that query in public

Well done - that is exactly how you learn the right ways. Too often people take someone’s advice without checking it. Keep going with that attitude and check everything people tell you about Fiverr. So many sellers just say things to sound clever or to make excuses but those who will succeed question and challenge them and find out the truth.

but it was asked because someone has created confusion in our friends circle, that’s why to validate it for wiping out confusion in mind of one of us I put that query in public

Well done - that is exactly how you learn the right ways. Too often people take someone’s advice without checking it. Keep going with that attitude and check everything people tell you about Fiverr. So many sellers just say things to sound clever or to make excuses but those who will succeed question and challenge them and find out the truth.

Thanks for your appreciation and advice.

Best

Archived