Objective Top-Seller Rating

untagged

We appreciate the hard-work Fiverr staff do to select the Fiverr’s top-sellers.

Now, in addition to Fiverr’s Editor’s Choice, Fiverr may want to include Top-Sellers categories purely by objective criteria.

For example, top-rated seller [in a category, sub-category, a week, month or a keyword], based on:

• Number of completed gigs
  • Number of positive comments
  • Number of negative comments [the bottom-rated sellers :( ]

Untagged, a Fiverr Seller
http://fiverr.com/untagged

I personally like the idea of looking at the numberof gigs sold and the type of comments buyers are giving since some carry much more weight than others to include this to add to the top seller pool. All of these things are very important if everyone is going to make more money just looking to the future.

I personally like the idea of looking at the numberof gigs sold and the type of comments buyers are giving since some carry much more weight than others to include this to add to the top seller pool. All of these things are very important if everyone is going to make more money just looking to the future.

Archived