Obligatory "I'm Level 2" post!

vapeskorea

After almost 2 years of being a buyer, and a bit over 2 months of being a seller, I logged on to find I am now a Level 2 seller!

For those of you that are new sellers, or even Level 1 who are looking to make some sales and get promoted, I want to tell you my secret weapon. There is one thing helped me achieve sales quickly.

This forum.

Yep, that’s right. There is SO much information from knowledgeable people on this forum. Rather than posting “How can I get sales?” or “Why isn’t anybody buying my gig?”, take time to read as much as you can here. There are no shortcuts in life, and that applies to Fiverr.

Best of luck!

Any recommendations to posts that helped you as a seller?

Edit: What was the best piece of advice you received?

There’s not one post or thread in particular. Just reading back and going through as much as possible is useful. Obviously things have changed over time, so not everything is the same as what is posted, but that takes a bit of critical thinking to determine what is outdated.

Personally, I like the well-written ‘journey’ posts.

However, reading through years of forum posts makes me curious about what happened to some of the old people on here! 🙂

There’s not one post or thread in particular. Just reading back and going through as much as possible is useful. Obviously things have changed over time, so not everything is the same as what is posted, but that takes a bit of critical thinking to determine what is outdated.

Personally, I like the well-written ‘journey’ posts.

However, reading through years of forum posts makes me curious about what happened to some of the old people on here! 🙂

old people on here!

Some of us are still here! ☀️

Congratulations on level 2!
I just made level 1 myself (literally a few minutes ago) and I know some of the advice I have read on this forum has definitely contributed to that accomplishment! I had a hard time getting my first sale, but the tips I found in the forum and the fiverr academy helped!

Best of luck!

Jonathan Crounse

Congratulations on level 2!

I just made level 1 myself (literally a few minutes ago) and I know some of the advice I have read on this forum has definitely contributed to that accomplishment! I had a hard time getting my first sale, but the tips I found in the forum and the fiverr academy helped!

Best of luck!

Jonathan Crounse

Congrats to you as well!

For me, the journey from new seller to Level 1 was more challenging than Level 1 to Level 2.

Continue making new gigs and experimenting with what works. You might be surprised. For example, I am an expat living in Korea. I created a gig offering to help plan itineraries and basic trip planning stuff for Seoul, as I’ve lived here for a number of years. I have had a few people order those services, but what was unexpected is that many more people contacted me from that gig asking me to write articles for different things related to Korea, and teaching English abroad. Those have actually been quite profitable. I never would have expected there to be a market for such services.

Also, invest a bit in your gigs. I take some of my Fiverr earnings and purchase gigs from other sellers to help make my services more attractive (blog posts on their blogs, graphics, etc).

Good luck!

Congrats to you as well!

For me, the journey from new seller to Level 1 was more challenging than Level 1 to Level 2.

Continue making new gigs and experimenting with what works. You might be surprised. For example, I am an expat living in Korea. I created a gig offering to help plan itineraries and basic trip planning stuff for Seoul, as I’ve lived here for a number of years. I have had a few people order those services, but what was unexpected is that many more people contacted me from that gig asking me to write articles for different things related to Korea, and teaching English abroad. Those have actually been quite profitable. I never would have expected there to be a market for such services.

Also, invest a bit in your gigs. I take some of my Fiverr earnings and purchase gigs from other sellers to help make my services more attractive (blog posts on their blogs, graphics, etc).

Good luck!

Thanks!

So far I’m just offering one VO gig, however I do audio and video editing. I just switched to a new (and infinitely better) audio/video workstation so I’m still learning and figuring out new things. Once I’m comfortable with my skills again I will most likely offer more gigs.

I actually did use the services of another seller for an intro animation for my gig, but I never thought of the blogs and whatnot. I’ll have to take a look around and see what’s out there.

Thanks for the tips!

Archived